By accessing the website at https://streetartjobs.com (all rights owned by Pauser Studio s.r.o), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pauser Studio's website (https://streetartjobs.com) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pauser Studio's website (https://streetartjobs.com) ;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pauser Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pauser Studio's website (https://streetartjobs.com) are provided on an 'as is' basis. Pauser Studio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Pauser Studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Pauser Studio’s have not reviewed, and cannot review, the eligibility of candidates looking for employment through the Website. Pauser Studio’s does not endorse or imply that it endorses any candidate seeking employment via a job posting. Pauser Studio’s cannot have any responsibility for the use of the Website (https://streetartjobs.com) by those looking to hire or be hired and any communication that takes place therein.
In no event shall Pauser Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pauser Studio's website, even if Pauser Studio or a Pauser Studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Pauser Studio's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pauser Studio does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Pauser Studio may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Pauser Studio does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pauser Studio has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pauser Studio of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Pauser Studio may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Pauser Studio’s may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website (https://streetartjobs.com) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you have an active post, this can only be terminated by Pauser Studio’s if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Pauser Studio’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Pauser Studio’s can terminate the Website (https://streetartjobs.com) immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Czech Republic and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
10. Pricing and Cancellation
- Pauser Studio’s offers a fixed price structure; $99 for a standard post, listed for 30 days on the website (https://streetartjobs.com) and an additional $50 for a highlighted post listed for 30 days.
- Post’s can be deleted at any time from the website (https://streetartjobs.com) and Pauser Studio’s will make reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Refunds will only be given on post cancellations within a 24 hour ‘cooling off’ period.
- Any posts removed or cancelled after this 24 hour cooling off period will not be eligible for refunds.
- Pauser Studio’s has the right (though no obligation) to, at Pauser Studio’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Pauser Studio’s reasonable opinion, violates any Pauser Studio policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website (https://streetartjobs.com) to any individual or entity for any reason, at Pauser Studio’s sole discretion. Pauser Studio’s will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
To contact us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org